Modify Family Law Judgment

Hagerstown Divorce Modification Lawyer Serving Maryland

If you are facing a material change in your circumstances, the court makes allowances for modifying your alimony, child support, visitation or custody judgment. Some significant changes can include:

  • Loss of job or significant reduction in income or earnings
  • Gambling, alcohol or drug addiction
  • Mental illness
  • Relocation for a job opportunity or entering into remarriage
  • The changed needs or circumstances of the child or children

Reducing Day Care Expenses

When child support is set for young children, there may be a percentage of the monthly check that is set aside to meet day care expenses. When the child reaches an age when professional day care is no longer required, the obligor may petition the court to remove the day care portion of the monthly obligation.

Child Support Modification · Custody Modification · Alimony Reduction · Relocation

If your circumstances require you to petition the court for a judgment modification in Maryland, call Carl W. Disque, P.C., Attorney at Law, in Hagerstown. I have been helping people successfully modify their judgments for more than 25 years. I also represent people who are seeking to block their ex-spouse's or ex-partner's relocation or support modification requests.

Call the law office of Carl W. Disque, P.C., Attorney at Law, in Hagerstown toll free at 866-478-4826 or contact me by email to arrange a low-cost initial consultation. I will answer your questions and give you an honest assessment of your legal circumstances, time frame for a resolution and approximate legal expenses.